Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ink Illustrations & Upcoming Shows


Ink Illustrations

I've had so much going on this summer I have barely had time to work on 
artwork!  One thing I have been doing is working on book illustrations
for an ongoing project.  We are starting to see a dent in progress too, which 
is very exciting for everyone involved.  I cannot wait to see this finished progress.







Upcoming Shows

Inside Patagonia (solo exhibition)
August 12th - October 21st
Hartness Library Gallery at Vermont Technical College, Randolph, VT
Gallery Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am- 6 pm 
(hours extended during the fall semester)



Inside Patagonia is a 15 piece series of watercolor and ink paintings from
a road trip I took last fall through the Patagonia region of Argentina and Chile.

This show moves to Dealer.com in Burlington, VT for November 2013.




August Art Auction (group exhibition)
August 2nd - August 31st
S.P.A.C.E. Gallery, 266 Pine Street, Burlington, VT
Gallery Hours: Wednesday-Friday 11 am- 5 pm & Saturday-Sunday 12 pm- 5 pm


The 5th annual August auction for S.P.A.C.E. and the 3rd I have participated in!
Underwater Volcano! (matted and framed) was my donated piece that can be bid on
in person or online (more info to come on this).  The auction proceeds benefit the gallery.
This is my favorite art sale of the year and a great place to get cheap art.





No comments:

Post a Comment