Friday, October 26, 2012

Big Moves!


It's about time I unpack the room of boxes that is now my studio.
After September's Art Hop I moved apartments and moved my studio space
out of the Soda Plant and into my spare bedroom.  I will miss working in a 
collective environment with other creative minds but it will be nice to have
my art so close during the cold winter months.

But I'd say it's about time I get organized and start making art again. 
I'm full of ideas, just need to dig some stuff out.


Here's a peek at some old farmhouse chairs that I cannot wait to get to work on.
Think collage, travel and the saying "a place to rest your weary bones".
Can't wait to get my hands on that sander!


Here's a glimpse at what I have been keeping my need to create occupied with:



LITE BRITE!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment