Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lots of Pictures..

I wandered the halls of the Soda Plant last weekend photographing the various art 
that premiered at Art Hop, minus the crowds.  Enjoy!


Oak Tree View
My submission to 'Represent' in the S.P.A.C.E. Gallery.


'Represent', a group show comprised of artist's affiliated with S.P.A.C.E.



Below are a couple of my favorites from this show!




The Backspace Gallery hosted the 5 & Dime again this year.
Anyone can submit.  Only rule: priced under $100




A couple of my submissions:


Hanging Plant #1
$75.00


Oregon Trail
$35.00


Sven, the Monster


My studio after Art Hop weekend.  


















The halls of the Soda Plant held the 20 Mediums art show.
I had 2 pieces in the watercolor category: 
Perkin's Pier and How-to-Lasagna.








I'm always fascinated by the mediums I do not work in.
One of my favorite pieces under the category wood.


My absolute favorite piece in the show was under the category fiber. 
It is sheep's wool weaved and balled up.  It would look beautiful above a 
dining room table I think.  It reminds me of clouds and percipitation, and maybe 
that book about raining meatballs!




Some other great fiber pieces:











No comments:

Post a Comment