Saturday, September 29, 2012

ATTN: If you own my artwork please read!!!!

Do you own a piece of art from me???
If you do I have a present for you.  
All you have to do is email me a picture of my artwork 
hanging where ever it may be and an unframed print 
of your choosing is yours!

and please include some contact info so I can 
mail it out if necessary.  Local delivery is also available.


Here is a list of the prints I have.


(starting with top left) Father of the Forest, Memoir to the Moon, VT Mornings,
Three Turtles, May Flowers, Lake Champlain Floods, Flatbread Brunch
How-to-Roll-a-Corn-Joint.


(starting with top left) Haze in HartfordYear of the RabbitRainy Day,
Sculpture and PizzaKnomey!Perkin's PierTrick-or-Treat
Sunny Day, Encore! Encore!, Blue Mosque: Istanbul, Turkey, 
Backpacker's Hostel: Bodrum, Turkey, A Foodie Duel, 
Snow Day in BTV, Making Forts.


(starting with top left) How-to-Peanut-Butter-CupHeater MonsterHow-to-Lasagna,
Green HandHow-to-PestoEat Cake!Peas
Cat Wash.

Want something that isn't there?  Email me and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks to everyone in advance.
I am excited to see my sold work in it's new home.



No comments:

Post a Comment