Monday, August 27, 2012

Trying to Decide on an Entry...


I need to decide on an illustration to submit to S.P.A.C.E.'s Art Hop
show, Represent.  The show is a collaboration of all the artist's in the
collective and the piece I submit should represent my style of work.

Here's my options thus far:


Union Station, BTV
watercolor and ink
2012


Cute Things Do Happen at ESOX!
watercolor and ink
2012


I am working on another illustration as we speak that might be in the 
running as well....more to come tomorrow.


DON'T FORGET ART HOP
Friday, September 7, 2012- Sunday, September 9th, 2012



1 comment:

  1. Vidabest is Best Online Lowest Unique Auctions Deal including live auctions ,Electronics, Mobile, Computers, jewellery and Home facilities. Check out the free online shopping bidding website at once.
    Art Auctions

    ReplyDelete