Sunday, December 4, 2011

Official Invite: Holiday Shows!

What: Small Works 

Where: S.P.A.C.E. Gallery (in the Pine St. Soda Plant) 
Burlington, Vermont

When: December 2nd - January 28th 
(gallery hours Thurs.- Sat 10-4pm)

I'm showing four illustrations and an acrylic painting in this group show. 
There's lots of look at and features so many area artists.  Don't forget to check out
all the hallways and the Backspace Gallery for....

What: Small Gifts Under $50

Where: S.P.A.C.E.'s Backspace Gallery

When: showing through at least December

Awesome artwork cheap!  I have 9 unframed original illustrations and 1 framed original illustration/collage for sale in the show alongside some of my favorite artists.  
Everyone likes getting artwork...or add to your own collection.


(close-up of illustrations)



When's a good time to come you ask?? 


How about during Holiday Hop?!  I'll be in my studio for as long as I can sit still 
on Saturday and Sunday.  Come say hi!






No comments:

Post a Comment