Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Anticipating ART HOP!!


Two more days until Art Hop and I'm happy to say I'm almost prepared.

I spent the better part of yesterday framing and hanging.  
This morning I put a dent in cropping and wrapping prints.

Come visit my studio in S.P.A.C.E., located in the Soda Plant (on Pine St., 
next to Recycle North).  I'll be showing and selling artwork from my studio
and the 2 gallery shows that will be going on.  Check out the front gallery
for Represent, a show of S.P.A.C.E. affiliated artists and an illustration by
yours truly.  Peruse the Backspace for inexpensive steals at The 5 and Dime
a group show with everything priced under $100 and featuring several pieces by me!


S.P.A.C.E. Art Hop Hours:

Fri, Sept 9th  5 pm - 11 pm
Sat, Sept 10th  10 am - 10 pm
Sun, Sept 11th  10 am - 4 pm


Stop down, support art and get inspired!!

2 comments:

  1. So. I'm really excited. I've never, ever, ever purchased a piece of art, before. In my life. I was walking past "Walking with the moon." and I had to have it. I just love it. It made me smile. I nearly bought the apartment building one, too, cuz it was so dam funny. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie,
    I'm so glad you love that piece. I was walking on Bradley St in Burlington and my phone fell out of my pocket and when it hit the ground it took a picture. It came out all fish-eyed, but I thought it looked so cool so it became the inspiration for that piece. Thanks so much for buying my art! I had a great time at Art Hop this year, I hope you did to. Thanks for getting in touch. Stop into the gallery sometime if you're around, often I'm there working during the day.
    Have a great day,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete